Friday, July 16, 2010

Q and Dawn




Remember Que's twitter proposal to Dawn on the Fourth of July, which read:



"I want tha hole world 2 kno ur mind forever…. Will u Marry Me……..I love you."



Well, this is what Dawn had to say, when she spoke to VIBE:

“He talked about it to me but I didn’t know he was gonna do that. I feel that’s between him and I but I’m happy that he’s happy with me and that’s all I’ll say about that. You guys will know soon enough. Right now, I think Qwanell is such a loving person that he just wants to tell the world all the time what goes on between me and him and that was a surprise to me and I love him for that. But I’m more of a private person. You guys will find out when it’s time. I do love him and I do think he’s my soulmate.”

Are we believing this? Or was this just a nice way of Dawn saying no.

No comments:

Post a Comment