Friday, December 9, 2011

T-PAIN hits the Breakfast Club


The Breakfast Club Crew of Charlamagne The God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee managed to pull off a great interview today with T-Pain.

During their discussion with the singer he admitted to having a deal in place to sign with Young Money, but they backed away because they considered him to be a "liability."

"I didn't change my mind... Young Money changed their mind," Teddy P said. "I think they said I was like a liabilty. I'm pretty crazy. There's a lot of stuff y'all don't know that I be doing that's just real stupid that could get a lot of people in trouble."

The singer admitted to having a drinking problem. He told the crew he had a show recently with Wisin Y Yandel, but was so drunk he can't remember anything that happened.

He also talked about the effect Jay-Z's "D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)" had on his career.

"It was real bad in the urban community, but white people it made me more famous," he said. "Because when they search for it, you know white people really know Jay-Z and they seeing Death Of Auto-Tune and you click on that and the first thing you see is T-Pain. So in other communities it made me famous."



No comments:

Post a Comment