Monday, March 12, 2012

Oprah Interviews Whitneys Daughter Bobbi Kristina





Sunday evening, Oprah Winfrey's OWN aired her much-anticipated interview with Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina.

Oprah Winfrey sat down with Gary and Patricia Houston as well as 19-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown, who is living in Atlanta, for a taped interview that aired on OWN Sunday evening.

During the emotional chat, Bobbi talked about her mom's passing saying,

"I'm doing as good as I possibly can at this point. I'm just trying to keep going. I can sing her music, but to hear it now, I can't. I can hear her voice telling me, 'Keep moving, baby. I got you.' She's always with me. I can always feel her with me. She used to always say, 'Do you need me?' And I said, 'I always need you.'"

She added,

"I feel her pass through me all the time. I wake up at night...She would say at 5 a.m. the saints start praying. I wake up now and look at the clock and it's 5 o'clock. I start praying."


No comments:

Post a Comment