Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Trina - Money Ain't A Problem (Official Video)


Da Baddest Bitch is back. Trina bosses up in the video for “Money Ain’t a Problem,” the first single off her upcoming album.

In the flashy visuals, the Miami rap diva sits in a bathtub full of money and wears a ski mask made of hundred-dollar bills. She covers herself in body paint, licks a gold gun, and pops champagne with her girls while seated in a throne.

“I’m the queen till the death of me / I’m higher than the epitome,” declares Trina on her hustler’s anthem.

She will release her sixth album this summer. “I’m independent, I’m a boss, I’m the CEO. I can do whatever I wanna do,” Trina told MTV’s “RapFix Live.” “I’m just at a place in my life and my career, I make the choices I make, I call the shots.”

No comments:

Post a Comment