Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lebron Fiasco continues




GQ did another interview with LeBron, he discusses Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert,

James said he doesn't think Gilbert ever cared about him.

"My mother always told me: 'You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You'll get a good sense of their character.' Me and my family have seen the character of that man," James said.

James also touched on growing up in Akron and hating Cleveland as a kid. According to ESPN, James said, "Clevelanders were the bigger-city kids when we were growing up, looked down on us. So we didn't actually like Cleveland. We hated Cleveland growing up. There's a lot of people in Cleveland we still hate to this day."

Despite that hatred growing up and the way Clevelanders feel about James now, James said he isn't ruling out playing for the Cavaliers again. "If there was an opportunity for me to return and those fans welcome me back,

No comments:

Post a Comment