Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lonny Bereal Feat. Kelly Rowland - Favor

Kelly Rowland returns the “Favor” to her former backup singer Lonny Bereal on the first single from his debut album The Love Train. The R&B crooner, who’s written for Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx, toured with the Destiny’s Child diva on her first solo outing and co-wrote on her sophomore album Ms. Kelly.

“We developed a really good friendship and it led to me working with her on the Ms. Kelly album,” Lonny told Rap-Up.com. “When we did ‘Favor’ together it was just automatic, the chemistry was there. She knows my voice, I know hers. We bounce off each other. We made magic in the studio.”
Chris Brezzy makes and appearance,
The multi-talented Lonny explained the concept for the clip, which also features a cameo from Chris Brown, whose single “I Can Transform Ya” he helped pen. “The song is very sexy. I got a few sexy dances in there. [Kelly's] got a lead guy, I’ve got a lead girl, and we’ve got some scenes together. It’s just really, really intense,” he shared.

Lonny’s debut also includes the tracks “Don’t Play Wit It” featuring Chris Brown and Busta Rhymes and “I Love It” with Tank and Trey Songz.

The Beat it sick,

The SUPER SEXY Kelly Row makes and cameo,
Joint actually hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment