Wednesday, July 20, 2011

VIDEO of DMX Gets Outta Jail

This morning, DMX was released from prison in Yuma, Arizona after serving seven months for violating probation. The rapper was greeted by family and friends upon his release, meanwhile X himself gave AllHipHop (who were on hand for his release) his first interview.

“I spoke to my daughter, I just got off the phone with my wife. I’m going to go see my daughter while the sun is up then I’m going to be in the studio man.”


DMX’s manager Nakia Walker:

“Earl has so much more to offer the world. His latest project has been on hold for so long! It is now time for X to redefine the world of Hip-Hop with his highly anticipated album of inspirational, painful & street accredited rhymes. It is time to let the Dog out of the kennel.”



This Video was Shot Mins after his release.
I don't know why he mentions his Wife she left

No comments:

Post a Comment