Thursday, October 27, 2011

Drake's Ex Cat Washington Tells All


The Bad Girls Club 5 reality show cast member chatted with Q Deezy of Philadelphia radio station 107.9 earlier this week and she didn't hold anything back.


"We met on the set of 'Best I Ever Had.' It was real cool. We like sat on the bleachers on set directed by Kanye [West]. Having fun, tweeted each other back and forth, real cool. Never thought it would go anywhere, just cool kicking it," Cat said. "Next thing you know I’m in Toronto and we’re having dinner. He flew me out to Toronto, we started kicking it and started liking each other. The next thing you know one flight turned into ten and I got a toothbrush in there and it's on."


Cat says within a month she had moved from Philadelphia to Toronto to live with Drake full time.


"It was like 0 to 60," she said "I actually packed up like 'yo I'm out... I'm in love.'"



No comments:

Post a Comment